Used Porsche for Sale Toronto
Your used Porsche Toronto quest should reveal a few copies of the mid-engined Porsche Cayman. Sure, in the winter months Caymans may be garaged, but this also means they aren't exposed to road salt leading to rust. While we like all four Cayman generations, your Porsche Toronto search may turn up an ample supply of third-generation (2012-2016) models. These are known for:
- Not one, but two horizontally-opposed six-cylinder engine choices.
- The base engine displaces at 2.7 litres; the second at 3.4 litres.
- You can still find a stick shift. If you prefer to shift the transmission yourself, the standard engine comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox. Otherwise, a 7-speed automatic is what you'll find.
- Fulfill your need for speed. Caymans are fast with 0-100 km/h times as low as 4.2 seconds.
When it comes to used Porsche's in Toronto, some like it hot. The Cayenne is the first Porsche model that wasn't a sports car (other than tractors), but a five-passenger SUV that brought Porsche goodness to families. Here's what we like best about the Cayenne and points to keep in mind when looking for a used Porsche in Toronto.
- Family space plus utility. In addition to offering enough room for you, your spouse and children, the Cayenne offers sizable space behind the rear seat. Importantly, when you need to transport something large, fold down the seat to enjoy the extra room.
- No getting stuck in the snow. The next time Toronto is slammed with a wintry blast, your Porsche Cayenne will shine thanks to its four-wheel drive system. No worries that you'll get stuck on the Highway when the Cayenne turns up the heat.
- Your choice of engines.
What's your flavour? Turbo petrol or diesel? Happily, you have a choice and they're both powerful.
No Porsche search in Toronto is complete without mentioning the Porsche 911, the longest continuously produced model from Porsche. It remains beloved for its iconic good looks and rear-engine, rear-wheel drive layout.
- Your choice of 911s. Introduced in 1963, the Nine Eleven has undergone countless updates since, but its look has always stayed close to the original.
- Air-cooled engines. If you prefer air-cooled engines, that's what you'll find for the first 35 years, before the switch to water-cooled engines was made.
- Pick a number. When is a 911 not a 911? In your used Porsche search in Toronto, you'll find various names and numbers used: Carrera, 993, 964, GT3, 997 and so on. They're all derived from the 911, sharing the same body and design language.
Finding a used Porsche for sale can be assisted by a dealer representative or with a car finder tool, an individual with the resources to locate the used Porsche in Toronto you want, while looking far afield in Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa and out to Guelph, London and Kitchener.